The main reason consumers remove their complaints from companies like DeVry is because they are threatened with lawsuits among other threats. Most businesses like DeVry know the unlikelihood of students taking legal actions against their well-paid aggressive lawyers. DeVry is known to hire people simply to review any negative comments/complaints against them on the Internet. These people are paid employees of DeVry to defend the reputation of their company regardless of the numerous legitimate complaints against them. Ever wonder why DeVry expands their Business to areas where they know they'll get the most tuition paid for with government grants. The company has expanded its operation in Latin American markets like Brazil and is looking to expand more abroad. Lack of government regulations on businesses like DeVry fails to protect consumers who are misled by their promise of providing a superior higher education. DeVry's executives are well-aware how easy it is to get rich taking advantage of students who won't have the resources necessary to hire a lawyer protecting their student rights when they are ripped off. AND RIP OFF IS WHAT DEVRY IS. Don't be fooled by their ads or recruiting personnel. These are well-trained individuals working only for DeVry's best interests and they make big money for every enrolled student who signs a contract. Do the research and be aware that most of the encouraging comments posted for DeVry are made by paid employees and not actual students. Students rarely have time from their studies to post complaints if they weren't legit and if DeVry provided them an upright education.
Brick and mortar traditional non profit schools are the best choice where the primary concern is education not the for profit *** job DeVry thrives on. DeVry is a business institution so don't fall for the hype from their savoir-faire employees. Their associates are well-paid to mislead consumers to sign their contract. Hook, line and sinker is what they say. DeVry's primary interest is profit and not quality education. If you want a quality education, look elsewhere.
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Legal Actions
- Review category
- Review rating
- 5 out of 5
You May Also Like
- "I am a United States Marine on the Temporarily Disabled Retired List residing in Charlotte, NC. I qualified and received a federal student loan to pay for my University of..."
- "Fraud Report – Heli Aviation, vs Niclas Herle (a.k.a. NH) Author: Dirk Peter, Flightstudent Date: Mo. 25. November 2013 Short Summary / Story line I took flight lessons at the Flightschool “Heli..."
- "The following letter says it all: “Light University Online leadership promised a group of students, including my family and I, a “lifetime” scholarship and also transferable credits to my local..."
- "Try buying a car from Carmax who "Claims" they do quality certified inspection on their cars before they sale them, and they let you go off the lot with a..."
- "anyone know this *** and how we can get off his mailing list. he has somehow hijacked my email and emails me several times a day using my own email...."
- "My Rains Soft water treatment system is horrible. It doesn't work as advertised. I get dirty water out of my sink taps, toilets showers about 3 - 4..."
- "Sorry, but no stars for this one. The look of this site comes out of the nineties, and JA (who recently purchased the site) comes across as the mother out..."
- "I know how hard it can be to find the right place for the right price in the greater Houston area, so as a tenant I want to help my..."
- "I received bad chicken that wasn't done and mac and cheese was watery and not done biscuit cold and hard and I asked for fresh food because this is always..."