Devry University - DeVry is a Scam!
The main reason consumers remove their complaints from companies like DeVry is because they are threatened with lawsuits among other threats. Most businesses like DeVry know the unlikelihood of students taking legal actions against their well-paid aggressive lawyers. DeVry is known to hire people simply to review any negative comments/complaints against them on the Internet. These people are paid employees of DeVry to defend the reputation of their company regardless of the numerous legitimate complaints against them. Ever wonder why DeVry expands their Business to areas where they know they'll get the most tuition paid for with government grants. The company has expanded its operation in Latin American markets like Brazil and is looking to expand more abroad. Lack of government regulations on businesses like DeVry fails to protect consumers who are misled by their promise of providing a superior higher education. DeVry's executives are well-aware how easy it is to get rich taking advantage of students who won't have the resources necessary to hire a lawyer protecting their student rights when they are ripped off. AND RIP OFF IS WHAT DEVRY IS. Don't be fooled by their ads or recruiting personnel. These are well-trained individuals working only for DeVry's best interests and they make big money for every enrolled student who signs a contract. Do the research and be aware that most of the encouraging comments posted for DeVry are made by paid employees and not actual students. Students rarely have time from their studies to post complaints if they weren't legit and if DeVry provided them an upright education.
Brick and mortar traditional non profit schools are the best choice where the primary concern is education not the for profit *** job DeVry thrives on. DeVry is a business institution so don't fall for the hype from their savoir-faire employees. Their associates are well-paid to mislead consumers to sign their contract. Hook, line and sinker is what they say. DeVry's primary interest is profit and not quality education. If you want a quality education, look elsewhere.
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "Two days ago I was given a chemistry assignment and well, you know chemistry! I was completely at a loss at where to start and how I'd go about finishing..."
- "What they say are sample tests are actually illegal copies of the real certification tests with at least half the answers wrong. When I tested for my certification, I..."
- "Before I say anything, I would want to start by saying thank you for including me in such a wonderful organization that you all have. John Casablancas has offered me..."
- "In May of 2010 DR Horton poured the driveway to my brand new house. Whomever they contracted to pour it, covered the cap to my sewer clean out and instead..."
- "(I will put this view at all sites as I can, I was injured and not refunded or compensated at all. My e-mail is email@example.com and destinia reservation was 2511132..."
- "anyone know this *** and how we can get off his mailing list. he has somehow hijacked my email and emails me several times a day using my own email...."
- "PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE, listen to these reviews. I did not. I thought that maybe all engine shops will have a few bad reviews, can't make everyone happy, right? The fact..."
- "I have ordered Roshe shoes, size US 8 (UK5.5) in black and white, but received a size US 5.5 (UK 3) in a speckled black and white colour. When..."
- "Another of, literally dozens of appeals and writs filed by McMillan-Law-Firm in La Mesa, Scott McMillan and Michelle Volk, where the Court of Appeal DENIED the petition after forcing the..."