Devry University - DeVry is a Scam!
The main reason consumers remove their complaints from companies like DeVry is because they are threatened with lawsuits among other threats. Most businesses like DeVry know the unlikelihood of students taking legal actions against their well-paid aggressive lawyers. DeVry is known to hire people simply to review any negative comments/complaints against them on the Internet. These people are paid employees of DeVry to defend the reputation of their company regardless of the numerous legitimate complaints against them. Ever wonder why DeVry expands their Business to areas where they know they'll get the most tuition paid for with government grants. The company has expanded its operation in Latin American markets like Brazil and is looking to expand more abroad. Lack of government regulations on businesses like DeVry fails to protect consumers who are misled by their promise of providing a superior higher education. DeVry's executives are well-aware how easy it is to get rich taking advantage of students who won't have the resources necessary to hire a lawyer protecting their student rights when they are ripped off. AND RIP OFF IS WHAT DEVRY IS. Don't be fooled by their ads or recruiting personnel. These are well-trained individuals working only for DeVry's best interests and they make big money for every enrolled student who signs a contract. Do the research and be aware that most of the encouraging comments posted for DeVry are made by paid employees and not actual students. Students rarely have time from their studies to post complaints if they weren't legit and if DeVry provided them an upright education.
Brick and mortar traditional non profit schools are the best choice where the primary concern is education not the for profit *** job DeVry thrives on. DeVry is a business institution so don't fall for the hype from their savoir-faire employees. Their associates are well-paid to mislead consumers to sign their contract. Hook, line and sinker is what they say. DeVry's primary interest is profit and not quality education. If you want a quality education, look elsewhere.review #199181
You may also like
- "1) I have been one of the victim of this NIIT PGCBA Scam and have been bringing this to the notice of NIIT along with many other student all across..."
- "SCAM!!! An awful service! The highest price doesn't mean the highest service!!!! The essay they've submitted was written by a third-grade!!! For what?!!? For what did I pay $84.95?!?! 1..."
- "Buyer Beware!! John Wolsey's TAX LIEN ACADEMY (www.mhmoffers.com/taxsales.html#) is a not on the up-and-up. (Another URL for the Tax Lien Academy is http://community.icontact.com/p/taxlienacademy.)Filled out the form to order "the book,"..."
- "RECEIPTS , CABINETS AND GOODS WANTED!! These people either grossly UNDERBID a project they were not capable of or I have been SCAM*ED. My attorney is working this out now if..."
- "I was buying two metals one been gold pamp ,been out of envelope, second I bought Opm silver one kilo bar look like clay color of silver is white..."
- "I opened a 36 package of oreos and found a cookie that was incorrectly put together where one side of the cookie was upside down instead of showing the oreo..."
- "I ordered my chicken noodle soup to go and found a dead fly floating in it. I am beyond disgusted!!!! I called Panera Bread and after being on hold for..."
- "A relative of mine sent her priceless and irreplaceable antique China to my husband and me. The boxes that came in were banged up pretty bad. When we opened it,..."
- "I spent $250 on a blond wig with minimal roots (Reese Witherspoon picture). I received the wig and there is 4 inches of black roots. I contacted the company and..."