The main reason consumers remove their complaints from companies like DeVry is because they are threatened with lawsuits among other threats. Most businesses like DeVry know the unlikelihood of students taking legal actions against their well-paid aggressive lawyers. DeVry is known to hire people simply to review any negative comments/complaints against them on the Internet. These people are paid employees of DeVry to defend the reputation of their company regardless of the numerous legitimate complaints against them. Ever wonder why DeVry expands their Business to areas where they know they'll get the most tuition paid for with government grants. The company has expanded its operation in Latin American markets like Brazil and is looking to expand more abroad. Lack of government regulations on businesses like DeVry fails to protect consumers who are misled by their promise of providing a superior higher education. DeVry's executives are well-aware how easy it is to get rich taking advantage of students who won't have the resources necessary to hire a lawyer protecting their student rights when they are ripped off. AND RIP OFF IS WHAT DEVRY IS. Don't be fooled by their ads or recruiting personnel. These are well-trained individuals working only for DeVry's best interests and they make big money for every enrolled student who signs a contract. Do the research and be aware that most of the encouraging comments posted for DeVry are made by paid employees and not actual students. Students rarely have time from their studies to post complaints if they weren't legit and if DeVry provided them an upright education.
Brick and mortar traditional non profit schools are the best choice where the primary concern is education not the for profit *** job DeVry thrives on. DeVry is a business institution so don't fall for the hype from their savoir-faire employees. Their associates are well-paid to mislead consumers to sign their contract. Hook, line and sinker is what they say. DeVry's primary interest is profit and not quality education. If you want a quality education, look elsewhere.
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "I would be VERY interested in a class action lawsuit against AIU online for fraudulent acceptance of student loan monies they took from me and then provided inferior, abusive, and..."
- "The minute I got off the plane, got picked up in an overstuffed van and taken to a motel for orientation with the other suckers, fed cheap snacks and juice..."
- "1. "Free" website: They offer a free website where IIN information is at and you can personalize it but can't erase anything from it. Later on they decided to "partner"..."
- "My Rains Soft water treatment system is horrible. It doesn't work as advertised. I get dirty water out of my sink taps, toilets showers about 3 - 4..."
- "Two chests shipped by UPS were destroyed in transit. UPs refuses to accept liability and bounces me to the local shipping agent, who bounces me back to UPS. UPS then..."
- "Do not get sucked into a franchise you cannot manage because of cut throat profits and unfair treatment of dealers. Not only that type of behavior, but also hiding..."
- "In December of 2015 I found a babysitter for my daughter through the website. I immediately requested a background check through the website. Since we did not receive a background..."
- "Mechanic came to replace the wheel hub assembly with brand new parts. Wheel bearings had to be pressed into the hub. After repair the wheel was locked up. Mechanic recommended..."
- "I visited the new walmart, in biloxi, ms. I was gonna purchase some grapes. Below the grapes the price says $2.48. When i check out i found out there by..."