Devry University - DeVry is a Scam!
The main reason consumers remove their complaints from companies like DeVry is because they are threatened with lawsuits among other threats. Most businesses like DeVry know the unlikelihood of students taking legal actions against their well-paid aggressive lawyers. DeVry is known to hire people simply to review any negative comments/complaints against them on the Internet. These people are paid employees of DeVry to defend the reputation of their company regardless of the numerous legitimate complaints against them. Ever wonder why DeVry expands their Business to areas where they know they'll get the most tuition paid for with government grants. The company has expanded its operation in Latin American markets like Brazil and is looking to expand more abroad. Lack of government regulations on businesses like DeVry fails to protect consumers who are misled by their promise of providing a superior higher education. DeVry's executives are well-aware how easy it is to get rich taking advantage of students who won't have the resources necessary to hire a lawyer protecting their student rights when they are ripped off. AND RIP OFF IS WHAT DEVRY IS. Don't be fooled by their ads or recruiting personnel. These are well-trained individuals working only for DeVry's best interests and they make big money for every enrolled student who signs a contract. Do the research and be aware that most of the encouraging comments posted for DeVry are made by paid employees and not actual students. Students rarely have time from their studies to post complaints if they weren't legit and if DeVry provided them an upright education.
Brick and mortar traditional non profit schools are the best choice where the primary concern is education not the for profit *** job DeVry thrives on. DeVry is a business institution so don't fall for the hype from their savoir-faire employees. Their associates are well-paid to mislead consumers to sign their contract. Hook, line and sinker is what they say. DeVry's primary interest is profit and not quality education. If you want a quality education, look elsewhere.review #199181
You may also like
- "My list of complaints against DeVry/Keller is long but undistinguished. First and foremost is the fact that while at DeVry University, I was told by DeVry representatives, I..."
- "I enrolled in devry in the summer of 2010, with promises of a video game design program. Was told that the program was going to make an entrance on my..."
- "I am at PJC in the culinary program, if your lucky and get to go off center for your classes then you will be fine but having them on center..."
- "I have always be a satisfied customer with Liz Claiborne stores. But I have a few months with these shoes and not even wearing them more then 5 times this..."
- "My husband and I had been researching fridges for the past several months, and last week came across an 'open box' Samsung at Best Buy that was within range of..."
- "Brighthouse, Orlando FL - was scheduled to activate TV, Internet and Phone service at my parent's new home, which also has a Legrand home automation (HA) and Unity integration system...."
- "I signed the contract for my house (Enclave at Highland Horizon - Austin, TX) in Jan of 2014 and it was completed in July so I have no complaints about..."
- "I purchased 4 new Michelin Pilot Sports to be installed on brand new wheels in the boxes. I inspected the wheels prior to taking them in to have the tires..."
- "We have brought a natuzzi sofa from furniture village in milton keynes u.k this will be our 4th replacement the other 3 have been a totally shocking ie shaggy leather..."