The main reason consumers remove their complaints from companies like DeVry is because they are threatened with lawsuits among other threats. Most businesses like DeVry know the unlikelihood of students taking legal actions against their well-paid aggressive lawyers. DeVry is known to hire people simply to review any negative comments/complaints against them on the Internet. These people are paid employees of DeVry to defend the reputation of their company regardless of the numerous legitimate complaints against them. Ever wonder why DeVry expands their Business to areas where they know they'll get the most tuition paid for with government grants. The company has expanded its operation in Latin American markets like Brazil and is looking to expand more abroad. Lack of government regulations on businesses like DeVry fails to protect consumers who are misled by their promise of providing a superior higher education. DeVry's executives are well-aware how easy it is to get rich taking advantage of students who won't have the resources necessary to hire a lawyer protecting their student rights when they are ripped off. AND RIP OFF IS WHAT DEVRY IS. Don't be fooled by their ads or recruiting personnel. These are well-trained individuals working only for DeVry's best interests and they make big money for every enrolled student who signs a contract. Do the research and be aware that most of the encouraging comments posted for DeVry are made by paid employees and not actual students. Students rarely have time from their studies to post complaints if they weren't legit and if DeVry provided them an upright education.
Brick and mortar traditional non profit schools are the best choice where the primary concern is education not the for profit *** job DeVry thrives on. DeVry is a business institution so don't fall for the hype from their savoir-faire employees. Their associates are well-paid to mislead consumers to sign their contract. Hook, line and sinker is what they say. DeVry's primary interest is profit and not quality education. If you want a quality education, look elsewhere.
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Legal Actions
- Review category
- Review rating
- 5 out of 5
You May Also Like
- " I have sought services from Theratorials/Urbane Academics since the beginning of Nov. and after playing cat and mouse over email finally get the owner by the name of Nzingha..."
- "I had purchased the Core 1 CPA Professional Education Program Challenge Exam prep materials from DCSweb.ca (Densmore Consulting Inc.). They also operate out of DCSCPA.com - both sites are a..."
- "I wanted to get tutoring services from this company. I simply typed Book Smart Tutor Reviews on Google. It appears their reviews were written by the same person...."
- "So I joined everything was good and stuffs then I started to have issues with logging to my account so I had to contact them so they told me they..."
- "I opened a 36 package of oreos and found a cookie that was incorrectly put together where one side of the cookie was upside down instead of showing the oreo..."
- "(I will put this view at all sites as I can, I was injured and not refunded or compensated at all. My e-mail is firstname.lastname@example.org and destinia reservation was 2511132..."
- "I tried the free trial. They have charged me $85, $89, $94, and so on about every week...(supposedly a monthly "subscription"). This was after I called and had..."
- "Hi, I had bought this bombshell curvatures by lashblast mascara and I have to say this is the worst mascara I had ever bought in my life. I've tried..."
- "The man runs a telemarketing scheme with predatory practises. His business gets private information on companies and his employees contact people at these companies offering them "help" for booking hotels on..."