Devry University - DeVry is a Scam!
The main reason consumers remove their complaints from companies like DeVry is because they are threatened with lawsuits among other threats. Most businesses like DeVry know the unlikelihood of students taking legal actions against their well-paid aggressive lawyers. DeVry is known to hire people simply to review any negative comments/complaints against them on the Internet. These people are paid employees of DeVry to defend the reputation of their company regardless of the numerous legitimate complaints against them. Ever wonder why DeVry expands their Business to areas where they know they'll get the most tuition paid for with government grants. The company has expanded its operation in Latin American markets like Brazil and is looking to expand more abroad. Lack of government regulations on businesses like DeVry fails to protect consumers who are misled by their promise of providing a superior higher education. DeVry's executives are well-aware how easy it is to get rich taking advantage of students who won't have the resources necessary to hire a lawyer protecting their student rights when they are ripped off. AND RIP OFF IS WHAT DEVRY IS. Don't be fooled by their ads or recruiting personnel. These are well-trained individuals working only for DeVry's best interests and they make big money for every enrolled student who signs a contract. Do the research and be aware that most of the encouraging comments posted for DeVry are made by paid employees and not actual students. Students rarely have time from their studies to post complaints if they weren't legit and if DeVry provided them an upright education.
Brick and mortar traditional non profit schools are the best choice where the primary concern is education not the for profit *** job DeVry thrives on. DeVry is a business institution so don't fall for the hype from their savoir-faire employees. Their associates are well-paid to mislead consumers to sign their contract. Hook, line and sinker is what they say. DeVry's primary interest is profit and not quality education. If you want a quality education, look elsewhere.
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "I am at mmi now 2015 and it is GREAT, the people there are verry helpful and professional. They wont to help you succeed. They even have a food pantry..."
- "It seems that the Cambridgebusinessacademy.com scam website has been shut down, after taking over $3million from subscribers, claiming the website and business has been 'sold'.On their forum, kevin Potts and..."
- "I have graduated from this school and I have decided to go back and get the pastry chef completed. Perfect attendance 4.0 GPA before I was done I've told Nancy..."
- "My husband was eating a vanilla cake from Publix bakery and suddenly something cracked inside his mouth, when we threw away we saw a medium black spider between the rest..."
- "anyone know this *** and how we can get off his mailing list. he has somehow hijacked my email and emails me several times a day using my own email...."
- "On March 4, 2014, we requested moving service from moving associate Mr. Ernie McNab who represents himself as a sales associate with Transworld Van Lines. We were living in Orlando..."
- "I have never heard of pending drop offs and I have been with Chase for years. I was charged two insufficient fees because of this but when I checked my..."
- "Please some one help i bought 2 bedsets from farmingdale location in march 2015.king bed came without middle supporting legs. And missing night stand.call customers service like god 18 times.can..."
- "I need to have several window locks adjusted and a cracked window replaced. I have called 5 times and was told someone would call back and schedule an appointment..."