Devry University - DeVry is a Scam!
The main reason consumers remove their complaints from companies like DeVry is because they are threatened with lawsuits among other threats. Most businesses like DeVry know the unlikelihood of students taking legal actions against their well-paid aggressive lawyers. DeVry is known to hire people simply to review any negative comments/complaints against them on the Internet. These people are paid employees of DeVry to defend the reputation of their company regardless of the numerous legitimate complaints against them. Ever wonder why DeVry expands their Business to areas where they know they'll get the most tuition paid for with government grants. The company has expanded its operation in Latin American markets like Brazil and is looking to expand more abroad. Lack of government regulations on businesses like DeVry fails to protect consumers who are misled by their promise of providing a superior higher education. DeVry's executives are well-aware how easy it is to get rich taking advantage of students who won't have the resources necessary to hire a lawyer protecting their student rights when they are ripped off. AND RIP OFF IS WHAT DEVRY IS. Don't be fooled by their ads or recruiting personnel. These are well-trained individuals working only for DeVry's best interests and they make big money for every enrolled student who signs a contract. Do the research and be aware that most of the encouraging comments posted for DeVry are made by paid employees and not actual students. Students rarely have time from their studies to post complaints if they weren't legit and if DeVry provided them an upright education.
Brick and mortar traditional non profit schools are the best choice where the primary concern is education not the for profit *** job DeVry thrives on. DeVry is a business institution so don't fall for the hype from their savoir-faire employees. Their associates are well-paid to mislead consumers to sign their contract. Hook, line and sinker is what they say. DeVry's primary interest is profit and not quality education. If you want a quality education, look elsewhere.12a165e2 review #199181
You may also like
- "I chatted with Jennifer to be confirmed I am getting a new RCDD-002 exam by paying $109.00. As soon as I downloaded the product, it appeared to be out-dated version...."
- "My list of complaints against DeVry/Keller is long but undistinguished. First and foremost is the fact that while at DeVry University, I was told by DeVry representatives, I..."
- "I am at PJC in the culinary program, if your lucky and get to go off center for your classes then you will be fine but having them on center..."
- "Why thank you very much Mr. Vince for those kind words. If you would be so kind to make your balance due payment, It would be appreciated. Apart from making..."
- "In May of 2010 DR Horton poured the driveway to my brand new house. Whomever they contracted to pour it, covered the cap to my sewer clean out and instead..."
- "Schnauzersrus.com is a wonderful place to buy a puppy. That's why she gets top dollar for her puppies. You get what you pay for. Marcimo the person who posted the..."
- "I went to the Denny's in Baytown on Garth road. They are the nastiest people ever they fix ur food after picking there nose playing in there hair and every..."
- "I ordered about $80 worth of clothes from LOFT online and UPS tracking said it was delivered to my door. I stupidly pre-signed for the package. The package was delivered..."
- "There was an ad on craigslist mentioning that they're looking for an enthusiastic worker and to provide a resume in person or email. Assuming they'd like to see the..."