Devry University - DeVry is a Scam!
The main reason consumers remove their complaints from companies like DeVry is because they are threatened with lawsuits among other threats. Most businesses like DeVry know the unlikelihood of students taking legal actions against their well-paid aggressive lawyers. DeVry is known to hire people simply to review any negative comments/complaints against them on the Internet. These people are paid employees of DeVry to defend the reputation of their company regardless of the numerous legitimate complaints against them. Ever wonder why DeVry expands their Business to areas where they know they'll get the most tuition paid for with government grants. The company has expanded its operation in Latin American markets like Brazil and is looking to expand more abroad. Lack of government regulations on businesses like DeVry fails to protect consumers who are misled by their promise of providing a superior higher education. DeVry's executives are well-aware how easy it is to get rich taking advantage of students who won't have the resources necessary to hire a lawyer protecting their student rights when they are ripped off. AND RIP OFF IS WHAT DEVRY IS. Don't be fooled by their ads or recruiting personnel. These are well-trained individuals working only for DeVry's best interests and they make big money for every enrolled student who signs a contract. Do the research and be aware that most of the encouraging comments posted for DeVry are made by paid employees and not actual students. Students rarely have time from their studies to post complaints if they weren't legit and if DeVry provided them an upright education.
Brick and mortar traditional non profit schools are the best choice where the primary concern is education not the for profit *** job DeVry thrives on. DeVry is a business institution so don't fall for the hype from their savoir-faire employees. Their associates are well-paid to mislead consumers to sign their contract. Hook, line and sinker is what they say. DeVry's primary interest is profit and not quality education. If you want a quality education, look elsewhere.review #199181
You may also like
- "I chatted with Jennifer to be confirmed I am getting a new RCDD-002 exam by paying $109.00. As soon as I downloaded the product, it appeared to be out-dated version...."
- "I am 26 years old and wanted to pursue a University Course Part-time because it was imperative I continue working. it was all going smooth, I was able to juggle..."
- "Two days ago I was given a chemistry assignment and well, you know chemistry! I was completely at a loss at where to start and how I'd go about finishing..."
- "3rd time and still can't get it right. Buyer Beware. Mattress Firm located in Kissimmee at the loop area very poor customer service and poor products. This is how my mattress that..."
- "Wael Mohamed Abuzaid mug shot aka Tony Abuzid (sic) â€“ Is this Abuzaid brother a â€œmechanic you can trustâ€? Wael Mohamed Abuzaid mug shot aka Tony Abuzid (sic) â€“ Is..."
- "Ordered Xtream Media Server Pro-3800 Dec 23rd 2009 was told server would arrive Dec 29th 2009-Never showed! Januray 12th a Dirty, Used,dented server without owners manual, covered in greasy finger..."
- "I purchased this dining room Marble table and chairs set from Uniquities Furniture about six months ago.. This table is very heavy and has never been moved since delivered and..."
- "Moderators go on your private message and if you don't want to talk with them they banned you. And just bs what Joel says, you can get banned for..."
- "A relative of mine sent her priceless and irreplaceable antique China to my husband and me. The boxes that came in were banged up pretty bad. When we opened it,..."