Devry University - devry ripoff
I also did not receive the services they are billing me for.I am trying to find a lawyer to do another class action against them.
I have racked up a lot of debt and have nothing to show for it due to some of their instructors not doing their job. I finally withdrew but they are trying to tell me that I only had day one to withdraw with no penalty as an online student. I never received the student handbook that they say I did. And they will not cooperate and resolve this issue.
They say I owe them money. First the bill was for $700, now it's over $1200 for no apparent reason. I tried to resolve the issue with my instructor and over the first weekend it was clear she was not going to help me. So I couldn't withdraw over the weekend because no one was in the office to help me.
So they want to hit me with a week two withdrawl. I was still trying to work it out with the instructor until I was officially withdrawn and they say since I logged in, I'm a week 2 withdrawl.
I never received anything telling me an online student has only the 1st day to withdraw.I should not be held responsible for what they are billing me.108a17b9 review #146787
You may also like
- "Light University promised my family and I a “lifetime” scholarship and credits to my local college through a partnership program. One day an idea came to me and I..."
- "I am writing this as a review of the work that was conducted on my home last month from Rhino Shield of Jacksonville, Fl. Several months ago, my blood pressure..."
- "My list of complaints against DeVry/Keller is long but undistinguished. First and foremost is the fact that while at DeVry University, I was told by DeVry representatives, I..."
- "I contacted Kabam for not receiving my rewards in a stadium (Hunger games-Panem rising). Someone with the handle-Rain, replied and told me it was under investigation. Rain also stated..."
- "We were selling our house so we decided to declutter it for the showing by renting a POD. They were very helpful over the phone and delivered the pod..."
- "Eff me. I only used this exp project place to post stories about us bikers doing a Colorado run. Nothing dodgy like few photos n stuff of bikes and..."
- "On the 30th on June, my fiancé and I were relieved that we were able to pay off the rest of our furniture within the 90 day period. We had..."
- "On March 5, I purchased an advertised CHEVROLET HHR 4 LAYER WATERPROOF CAR COVER from an Ebay approved seller known as AutoArmourCovers.com; a “Porsche Owner Approved Company” for $42.30! I..."
- "Okay so exactly a week ago I bought a really cute ring that I mistakenly got in the wrong size. Today I took it back wanting a smaller size and..."