I also did not receive the services they are billing me for.I am trying to find a lawyer to do another class action against them.
I have racked up a lot of debt and have nothing to show for it due to some of their instructors not doing their job. I finally withdrew but they are trying to tell me that I only had day one to withdraw with no penalty as an online student. I never received the student handbook that they say I did. And they will not cooperate and resolve this issue.
They say I owe them money. First the bill was for $700, now it's over $1200 for no apparent reason. I tried to resolve the issue with my instructor and over the first weekend it was clear she was not going to help me. So I couldn't withdraw over the weekend because no one was in the office to help me.
So they want to hit me with a week two withdrawl. I was still trying to work it out with the instructor until I was officially withdrawn and they say since I logged in, I'm a week 2 withdrawl.
I never received anything telling me an online student has only the 1st day to withdraw.I should not be held responsible for what they are billing me.
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Student Charges
- Review category
- Review rating
- 1 out of 5
You May Also Like
- "Over the course of 126 days at La Petite, my 2 children suffered 36 reported injuries. When I requested a conference with higher management to discuss the problem, they..."
- "COSS is a fake agency and money suckers who are establishing after their crisis in Singapore. There are COSS offices in India, Si Lanka, Malaysia. Ms. Zahra Lalani is in..."
- "I have attended many internet marketing seminars and previews over the years. This time I attended Brett McFall seminar preview while I was in Melbourne. To be frank, it is..."
- "This was a 3x pepperoni with black olives i waited 1hour 1mins for when i complained said it would be another hour not even a sorry worst service ever..."
- "I bought woodworking plans from an online retailer called TheGeekPub.What I received was a bunch of stolen plans! Plans they downloaded from reputable websites and then bundled without permission into a..."
- "I buy pretzels from here all of the time. This is what my sister always wants for Christmas. We pretty much love them. I just bought a basket..."
- "To ask for resending the missing part, I called 3 times within 1 day and each time I waited for over 1 hour. IKEA customer service claimed that only the..."
- "I was cheated by Michael John Walker. We didn't talked on Skype so maybe someone used his photos ( even from passport ) and other information. He wrote a lot..."
- "Hi i would like to file a huge complaint against lost prevention at this location : 436 86 street.i am really offended and really disgusted with the customer service that..."