Devry University - DeVry steals student grants & schlorships
Herman A. DeVry was born in Mecklenburg, Schwerin, Germany, November 26th, 1876,son of Wilhelm H. DeVry and Maria Kunigunde of Dirnberger, Germany. At the age of nine he came to this country with his parents and attended the PUBLIC SCHOOLS. NOT FOR PROFIT SCHOOL OR PRIVATE UNIVERSITY.
After receiving educational training offered in American public schools, this young man began his business career as a salesman & then a retail sporting goods establishment.
A DeVry diploma has become nothing more than a worthless paper mill piece of trash that won't even get you in the front dour of a reputable company.
Ask those who graduated from DeVry in the top of their class & are now standing in the long unemployment lines. Reputable companies file DeVry paper mill applicants in their "Don't call us, we'll call you cabinet. Meaning no call back in this century. Met two DeVry graduates at the local Starbucks and one was doing janitor work while the other was flipping hamburgers at a fast food place just to pay the rent. They couldn't even pay the last 6 months of their loans much less get any credit to buy a car or home. Ruined their lives forever.
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "Do yourself a huge favour and walk away from TCI..a friend spent over $50K on their so called education and they could not give her the "diploma" she had signed..."
- "Every student should know that student handbooks represent contracts between students and their schools. If they do not follow them they can be liable for breach of contract. That being..."
- "I enrolled in devry in the summer of 2010, with promises of a video game design program. Was told that the program was going to make an entrance on my..."
- "RECEIPTS , CABINETS AND GOODS WANTED!! These people either grossly UNDERBID a project they were not capable of or I have been SCAM*ED. My attorney is working this out now if..."
- "My Rains Soft water treatment system is horrible. It doesn't work as advertised. I get dirty water out of my sink taps, toilets showers about 3 - 4..."
- "I have always be a satisfied customer with Liz Claiborne stores. But I have a few months with these shoes and not even wearing them more then 5 times this..."
- "I have bought 2 adorable puppies from Adnana Ene and the most Amazing experience ever the puppies are 2 years old now and they are only 3 lbs she is..."
- "I ordered a LARGE Bouquet of flowers for my partners birthday, when I got home I saw 4 roses and 2 lilies in a vase, I sent a picture and..."
- "My wife, who has Geico Insurance, was rear ended by a driver that reported having Geico Insurance. The other driver was listed on the police report as at fault..."