Devry University - DeVry steals student grants & schlorships
Herman A. DeVry was born in Mecklenburg, Schwerin, Germany, November 26th, 1876,son of Wilhelm H. DeVry and Maria Kunigunde of Dirnberger, Germany. At the age of nine he came to this country with his parents and attended the PUBLIC SCHOOLS. NOT FOR PROFIT SCHOOL OR PRIVATE UNIVERSITY.
After receiving educational training offered in American public schools, this young man began his business career as a salesman & then a retail sporting goods establishment.
A DeVry diploma has become nothing more than a worthless paper mill piece of trash that won't even get you in the front dour of a reputable company.
Ask those who graduated from DeVry in the top of their class & are now standing in the long unemployment lines. Reputable companies file DeVry paper mill applicants in their "Don't call us, we'll call you cabinet. Meaning no call back in this century. Met two DeVry graduates at the local Starbucks and one was doing janitor work while the other was flipping hamburgers at a fast food place just to pay the rent. They couldn't even pay the last 6 months of their loans much less get any credit to buy a car or home. Ruined their lives forever.
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "The minute I got off the plane, got picked up in an overstuffed van and taken to a motel for orientation with the other suckers, fed cheap snacks and juice..."
- "I began attending this school in August 2009, and it wasn't long before I discovered that they weren't even accredited. They had people with no more than associates degrees teaching,..."
- "My list of complaints against DeVry/Keller is long but undistinguished. First and foremost is the fact that while at DeVry University, I was told by DeVry representatives, I..."
- "I opened a 36 package of oreos and found a cookie that was incorrectly put together where one side of the cookie was upside down instead of showing the oreo..."
- "I made a reservation for a rental car last night on advantage.com. I read all the verbiage that was on my reservation screen. Apparently, you have to click..."
- "3rd time and still can't get it right. Buyer Beware. Mattress Firm located in Kissimmee at the loop area very poor customer service and poor products. This is how my mattress that..."
- "I just recieved the firepit table I'd ordered last week from Target.com. The box was clearly damaged in shipping and, after opening, we found the product (particularly the marble table..."
- "Did my walk through yeasterday. To my surprise the RV had very little minor fixes. Everyone was great! A big thank you to Jason who made things right (read all..."
- "Purchased castle windows in 2007. Complained for years about water and ice buildup INSIDE. Every window, at the sash, sides and framing...where the cold leaks into the home. They told..."