Herman A. DeVry was born in Mecklenburg, Schwerin, Germany, November 26th, 1876,son of Wilhelm H. DeVry and Maria Kunigunde of Dirnberger, Germany. At the age of nine he came to this country with his parents and attended the PUBLIC SCHOOLS. NOT FOR PROFIT SCHOOL OR PRIVATE UNIVERSITY.
After receiving educational training offered in American public schools, this young man began his business career as a salesman & then a retail sporting goods establishment.
A DeVry diploma has become nothing more than a worthless paper mill piece of trash that won't even get you in the front dour of a reputable company.
Ask those who graduated from DeVry in the top of their class & are now standing in the long unemployment lines. Reputable companies file DeVry paper mill applicants in their "Don't call us, we'll call you cabinet. Meaning no call back in this century. Met two DeVry graduates at the local Starbucks and one was doing janitor work while the other was flipping hamburgers at a fast food place just to pay the rent. They couldn't even pay the last 6 months of their loans much less get any credit to buy a car or home. Ruined their lives forever.
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Educational Training
- Review category
- Review rating
- 3 out of 5
You May Also Like
- "If you are thing about buying a Tutor Doctor Franchise think again! This is very poorly run Franchise with Incompetent Management Team.Before you buy you need contact as many..."
- "During my BCNH diploma in Nutritional Therapy I dropped out, because I felt deceived by BCNH, due to concerns related to: 1) lack of transparency, 2) inadequate teaching methodologies, expertise..."
- "Let me break it down for folks in real life. I attended a 2 hours free class from FB at a local hotel. The speaker shared enough information with me..."
- "LG High Efficiency Washer Orig cost $1099 – I got at discount then - LG wants to pay me $400 and take my washer because they dismantled and trashed my..."
- "My family of 5 went on vacation to Disney World last April. On the first day we were there I was injured while sitting in my wheel chair at the..."
- "So I joined everything was good and stuffs then I started to have issues with logging to my account so I had to contact them so they told me they..."
- "Garnier hair color applicator bottle cracked and exploded when I began applying to my hair, sending hair color spatters all over me, my bathroom walls, floor, woodwork, etc. I..."
- "First of all, AVOID THIS COMPANY AT ALL COSTS! They mislead me on price, took forever, and DESTROYED multiple items. Namely, I HAD a nice solid wood TV stand that..."
- "She scam my wife $15k for so called marketing that didnt work. We got zero customers. She showed my wife stats that didnt make sense and was a complete waste..."