Devry University - DeVry steals student grants & schlorships
Herman A. DeVry was born in Mecklenburg, Schwerin, Germany, November 26th, 1876,son of Wilhelm H. DeVry and Maria Kunigunde of Dirnberger, Germany. At the age of nine he came to this country with his parents and attended the PUBLIC SCHOOLS. NOT FOR PROFIT SCHOOL OR PRIVATE UNIVERSITY.
After receiving educational training offered in American public schools, this young man began his business career as a salesman & then a retail sporting goods establishment.
A DeVry diploma has become nothing more than a worthless paper mill piece of trash that won't even get you in the front dour of a reputable company.
Ask those who graduated from DeVry in the top of their class & are now standing in the long unemployment lines. Reputable companies file DeVry paper mill applicants in their "Don't call us, we'll call you cabinet. Meaning no call back in this century. Met two DeVry graduates at the local Starbucks and one was doing janitor work while the other was flipping hamburgers at a fast food place just to pay the rent. They couldn't even pay the last 6 months of their loans much less get any credit to buy a car or home. Ruined their lives forever.review #251974
You may also like
- "Please read my blog and watch my 1 hour documentary at www.theamericanawakening.org The student loan debt in this country is over $900 billion dollars. THIS IS WHY! I could have..."
- "Every student should know that student handbooks represent contracts between students and their schools. If they do not follow them they can be liable for breach of contract. That being..."
- "My family is heading for vacation tomorrow (Saturday). I realized on Wednesday that my OPERATION MANAGEMENT assignment is due on Friday. I was devastated to say the least. My cousin..."
- "I made a reservation for a rental car last night on advantage.com. I read all the verbiage that was on my reservation screen. Apparently, you have to click..."
- "In May of 2010 DR Horton poured the driveway to my brand new house. Whomever they contracted to pour it, covered the cap to my sewer clean out and instead..."
- "Ordered the "The Magic Of Mickey Mouse" Diamonesk Embrace Ring at the beginning of December for my daughter for Christmas . When it got close to Christmas, wondering where my..."
- "I have had one for a few years, but haven't used it much. The liner pan thing at the bottom rusted the very first time I washed it. They did..."
- "Just came to smile. Also the material was not as shown in their catalog. No return shipping label came with product. Contacted company through their chat line. They were of..."
- "There has to be reason Ora Delphine can sell their bags at 75% off (of course that's off an arbitrary price se,t of course, by Ora Delphine!)...and that reason IMHO..."