The main reason consumers remove their complaints from companies like DeVry is because they are threatened with lawsuits among other threats. Most businesses like DeVry know the unlikelihood of students taking legal actions against their well-paid aggressive lawyers. DeVry is known to hire people simply to review any negative comments/complaints against them on the Internet. These people are paid employees of DeVry to defend the reputation of their company regardless of the numerous legitimate complaints against them. Ever wonder why DeVry expands their Business to areas where they know they'll get the most tuition paid for with government grants. The company has expanded its operation in Latin American markets like Brazil and is looking to expand more abroad. Lack of government regulations on businesses like DeVry fails to protect consumers who are misled by their promise of providing a superior higher education. DeVry's executives are well-aware how easy it is to get rich taking advantage of students who won't have the resources necessary to hire a lawyer protecting their student rights when they are ripped off. AND RIP OFF IS WHAT DEVRY IS. Don't be fooled by their ads or recruiting personnel. These are well-trained individuals working only for DeVry's best interests and they make big money for every enrolled student who signs a contract. Do the research and be aware that most of the encouraging comments posted for DeVry are made by paid employees and not actual students. Students rarely have time from their studies to post complaints if they weren't legit and if DeVry provided them an upright education.
Brick and mortar traditional non profit schools are the best choice where the primary concern is education not the for profit *** job DeVry thrives on. DeVry is a business institution so don't fall for the hype from their savoir-faire employees. Their associates are well-paid to mislead consumers to sign their contract. Hook, line and sinker is what they say. DeVry's primary interest is profit and not quality education. If you want a quality education, look elsewhere.
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Legal Actions
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "YESTERDAY I DECIDED TO QUIT DEVRY AFTER 2 1/2 YRS. THE FOLLOWING REASONS WHY I MADE THIS DECISION ARE: FIRST. I SHOULD HAVE DONE MY HOMEWORK ON DEVRY BUT I DID..."
- "The company code studio It solution is a fake comapany using my company name with any prior notice and without my comapny permission. I want you to take action agaianst..."
- "I was 15 years old when I took my PSI Basic Seminar. After being in counselling for 7 months, I thought life was great and I didn't need anything else...."
- "In May of 2010 DR Horton poured the driveway to my brand new house. Whomever they contracted to pour it, covered the cap to my sewer clean out and instead..."
- "Two chests shipped by UPS were destroyed in transit. UPs refuses to accept liability and bounces me to the local shipping agent, who bounces me back to UPS. UPS then..."
- "On June 7th we made a simple drop-off to have a chipped diamond replaced in Emily’s wedding ring. We were told that her ring repair was covered under a service..."
- "Kari McMurray was very nice and attentive when we began out of state house hunting process. Kari's ability to rope us in, and trust her was so out of..."
- "Ive bought a full premium licence without any validation now on september 28.16 they changed their plan to monthly payment of 30$ a month thats absolutely ridiculous is the a..."
- "I had a call from National Tipster around August 2013, the sales person was courteous. A few days later I received a UPS package. I paid $250 to them and..."