1.1
Additional Fees
Equipment Quality
Scholarship, Grants and Programs

I attended DeVry right when I got out of high school in 2007, I remember seeing some advisors come to my school and say how great DeVry is and the high percentage that graduate and find a job within 6 months and of course that is all wrong.Not only did I not find a job in my field of study I found out other people I went to school with didn't find a job either or had to drop out because the cost was getting too expensive and they ran out of financial aid!

I find myself almost 60K in debt and have regretted going to DeVry since. The professors at DeVry did not teach me anything really, I usually would have to ask my classmates for help or go online and find the help myself! A lot of the professors here were useless and making all this money off of us for nothing! For those that claim people complain because they are not trying hard enough is not always true!

There are plenty of us that are trying and paying that amount of money you would expect the advisors and professors to do a lot more to help and not just tell you or send you useless information. I would never advise anyone to go to DeVry they have showed time and time again they are in it for the money and not the students. I should have noticed the time I tried to complain about a very rude teacher I had that was not helping me and for some reason I had one of those academic warnings put on me even though the teacher was at fault!!

My mom and I had to fight with the advisors to get that warning off!So yes never again and beware those wanting to join definitely do your research first and save yourself a headache!

This reviewer shared experience about bad quality and wants this business to issue a full refund as the author lost $85000. The author is overall dissatisfied with Devry University. He best about devry university program from Devry University was fellow classmates. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Devry University.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Education category for more informed decision or compare Devry University to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Devry University?

Comments