It's true what they say about for-profit schools.I am very unhappy after attending DeVry University.

In the end it all comes down to the institution making profit as opposed to providing high-standard education. The instructors taught very well, however, my high school courses were a lot more beneficial to me then the classes DeVry offers.

I had two friends who wanted to attend and I advised them that if they have money to waste then DeVry is the way to go!!

I would also like to add that I have never complained about a company or an institution.I am so glad that I realized how horrible DeVry is in the early stage of my enrollment.

Had an Experience with Devry University?

Comments

Better to throw yer money in teh turlet than give it 2 these scammin clowns.

Brett Mcfall - Brett Mcfall Courses Are Bullshits, Worthless and Totally a Waste of Time!B Brett McFall "I have attended many internet marketing seminars and previews over the years. This time I attended Brett McFall seminar preview while I was in Melbourne. To be frank, it is..." Read more Legacy Education Alliance - Be Smart and Run Away Legacy Education Alliance "I am taking my time and effort to write this review hoping that one less person could be saved from a unnecessary financial disaster. There is no free lunch. The..." Read more Curriculum Associates - I-Ready is is horrid, enough said. Curriculum Associates "Let's see, how shall I begin this... saying "I-Ready is horrid" is an understatement, to be honest. To start with, the diagnostic tests are *** ridiculous. They literally give you..." Read more Philip Merrill College Of Journalism - Bad Journalism School that Deceives all Undergraduate Broadcast Journalism Students and Minorities of an Opportunity Philip Merrill College Of Journalism " I am writing to you today as I wish to provide a formal complaint about the undergraduate broadcast journalism program at the University of Maryland‘s Philip Merrill College of..." Read more Other Company - Linton Beavers is a crook Other Company "Linton Beavers of Detroit is a crook. He lied about being skilled enough to do tuck pointing on brick work, took money for work he did not complete and for..." Read more First Alert - 1st Alert Model P1210 Marketed as a 10year product - First Alert "Installed (2) of these in Nov 2014. Both went out this year - 2017. Product was supposed to last until 2024. There were more expensive than the traditional 9V ones...." Read more Days Inn - Worst property ever!!!! Days Inn "Had a filthy room with lights that did not work, huge stains on the beds and furniture, huge black ants on the walls and in pastries just purchased (on the..." Read more Forest River - 2014 Salem Hemisphere 5th wheel Forest River "Bought it new it’s never moved from its campsite or been on the road. Used very lightly during the summer on a few weekends. Its cleaned and covered during the..." Read more