I graduated from DeVry in October of last year, and have not been able to land a full time job in HR.The schools career services department is a complete joke.

I have even applied to jobs directly with DeVry, and they won't even hire me, when I am well qualified for the position. This school is not about preparing their students, and does not teach you what you need to know in the field. If you are choosing HR or this school please do your research.

They are clearly about the $$$$$$$.I wish I would have picked another field and another school.

Had an Experience with Devry University?

Comments

IN THE END THIS SCHOOL IS A WASTE OF TIME. EVERYONE IS SO NICE AND HELPFUL IN THE BEGINNING AND THEN THEY TURN ON YOU. DO YOURSELF A FAVOR AND DON'T ENROLL!!!!

I've run across several complaints just like mine. Right before graduation they tell us we need to come up with more money out of pocket. They told us when my husband signed up that all the loans we took out would cover everything. Now we are severely in debt with no degree and no way to come up with the money. SCAMMERS!!!