Devry university set me up for 4 months of school because all I needed was 12 credits to apply for the police dept, I applied for the stafford loan to begin school, and as soon as the first two months were up they pop up on me and say my credit wasn't good enough to recieve enough money for the schooling (we need you to apply for another loan).I told them no way I was going to apply for another loan......the first loan cost me 4700$.

they gotta be ripped in the head!! Another thing is one of the classes wanted me to write out a school schedule for a whole year, but I was only going for 4 months so I wrote out a scedule for 4 months....well that wasn't good enough so I failed that class. That schedule didn't have a crappin thing to do with the class itself and I failed because of that which happen to be 75% of the classes score.....the class was critical thinking not writing your school schedule! And now I'm not in school anymore I got a 4700$ loan weighing me down and I still didn't get the 12 credits I am busting my *** for on a *** 9 to 5 to pay for.

DO NOT GO TO DEVRY THEY ARE LIARS AND THEIVES!!!!!THEY WILL STAB YOU IN THE BACK JUST LIKE ME.

Had an Experience with Devry University?

Comments

Dont go to Devry they are a for profit school you learn little to nothing and their courses are way to fast to learn anything.The students know more than the instructors lol.

All they want it money money money. I heard tuition is going up not a good think. I made the worst mistake and my credits wont transfer to another college. So when i go to a real college in my town i will have to start all the way over and learn what i already learned.

Believe me you learn nothing and they get paid for it and take your financial aid money.I started in Jan and half of my financial aid money is used up i advise anyone please don't not waste your time or money.

madazhell

and because I signed their paperwork before school began which I didn't read through because my dumb *** didn't know anything about what I was doing and they took advantage of that. I got stuck paying this loan.... its a contract and they will stick it to you too.