1.2
Additional Fees
Scholarship, Grants and Programs

Just don't do it...I had the GI Bill when I enrolled and told them I don't need any other financial aid.They had me fill out the MPN and all information anyway saying they needed it, but I wouldn't be using federal loans.

My student loans show THAT WAS A LIE! They had me getting both, and I didn't realize it until a few classes in. Fast forward, finished my degree, ended up quitting my job so I could focus fully on school...now with all this FTC judgement, I know my DeVry degree will be absolutely worthless.

That is, once I pay for this Perkins Loa.*** and actually get my degree in hand.

Review about: Devry University Program.

Reason of review: Not as described.

Had an Experience with Devry University?

Comments

Devry University - EDUCATION DECEPTION Devry University "My list of complaints against DeVry/Keller is long but undistinguished. First and foremost is the fact that while at DeVry University, I was told by DeVry representatives, I..." Read more Devry University - Devry lies to get you into their programs, once you enroll to *** with you. Devry University "I enrolled in devry in the summer of 2010, with promises of a video game design program. Was told that the program was going to make an entrance on my..." Read more Curriculum Associates - Iready is full of crock Curriculum Associates "Iready is a website that is "educational" for children. Not true! This website is just an excuse to make money as the website is very glitchy and VERY poorly made!..." Read more Actualtests not honoroing lifetime access and removed purchase invoice from account Actualtests "I wish that I could give 0 stars. I purchased unlimited access on 8-30-2010 and even downloaded a file in May 2017. I tried to login yesterday and I kept..." Read more Lazada Philippines - Refund money and broke item Lazada Philippines "Im really dissapointed in my order in lazada because i cannot use my order because when they deliverd and i try to use but its broke, this is 2x i..." Read more Gearbest - Changed price - have to pay more than advertised Gearbest "I bought a smartwatch. It was advertised as RM68.28. shipping is RM14. When in the payment page, I selected to use my GB wallet, which RM79, click to use GB..." Read more Once again  Gasbike got me!!  my own fault for expecting anything different Gasbike "ordered a motor.. did not leave their place for 3 DAYS! took 10 days to get to me... AND they put a direct signature clause on the package !! nobody..." Read more Toyota Financial - They have messed up my credit by over 100 points that will cost me $1000's over my lifetime Toyota Financial "A 30 year military veteran and 12 year Toyota owner, I planned to purchase another when my current Toyota needed replacement. I can tell you that will not happen! I..." Read more