My list of complaints against DeVry/Keller is long but undistinguished.First and foremost is the fact that while at DeVry University, I was told by DeVry representatives, I could transfer my credits to anywhere in the world.
This proved not to be true as I recently found out. This explains why my Deans and Admissions personnel at DeVry key-holed me into enrolling at Keller University after my graduation. I was not made aware that DeVry had the incorrect accreditation for my success. Moreover, during my scholastic career at DeVry, I followed the syllabus and purchased a textbook that was outdated.
Upon commencing the class, I became aware of DeVry’s oversight and brought it to their attention. I asked for my near three hundred dollars in refund, since the mistake was DeVry’s and was told in no uncertain terms “no way.” Upon commencing my Bachelor’s program at DeVry, no one in admissions made me aware I did not have enough money disbursed to even enter the program. Shortly thereafter, I became painfully aware of this fact through research that I would now owe approximately five thousand dollars to continue. I had to beg, borrow but not steal the money to continue.
My inclination was to drop out, but I had already gone too far. Additionally, DeVry always played the shell-game with my refunds. My communiques would say one amount and when my remaining funds hit my accounts, I would always receive a drastically decreased amount. Recently, I spoke with two Human Resources Managers and asked them to review my resume.
These folks slapped me in the face with a dose of reality. They told me my problem was not my resume, but in fact it was that I attended DeVry and Keller.
Their words to me were that “DeVry/Keller puts out quantity but not quality.” Human Resources Mangers place DeVry and Keller at the bottom of the pile and sometimes never look at the submissions.
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Credits Transfer
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "Over the course of the last month we have met many wonderful people that want to see us be successful and be a part of our success. Starting with our..."
- "The Reginerative Permaculture school is a complete FRAUD. Permaculture is something one learns "hands on," for the same cost as provided by this UNACCREDITED "SCHOOL." Vlad claims the school is..."
- "All UOP students need to go here for the best homework help online! They are the best service online. I highly reccomend them to anyone.aceyourcollegeclasses.com This site offers students in..."
- "Stacey Valnes has taken advantage of me and my mother when he suggested that we list our house at the price that he came up with by looking at the..."
- "We were totaly shock when my daughter 7yrs old said dad it is no good. i said yes it is i just made it. she said look at this. it..."
- "Nar Mar Construction Company, Inc - Formerly McAnally Construction Company and MCC & Associates Inc. of Rockwall, TX owned by Shannon McAnally, Megan McAnally, John McAnally, Keith McAnally, Cindy McAnally,..."
- "It so sad to see all these negative reviews . I received my Snap On Smile (SOS) in February of 2012 and its the best 1600 dollar investment i made..."
- "I am very disgusted in what I found in my miller lite beer can. I found a dead fly that looks swollen and aged in my beer. The beer looks..."
- "The company advertised this shirt, and this is the *** I got ..."