1.6
Additional Fees
Equipment Quality
Scholarship, Grants and Programs

DeVry is a scam.I graduated from the school and ensured I would have a job in the field of study within six months after graduation.

That never happened and they have ruined my credit and my life due the lies and pressure of taking out loans for programs that do not help the students they enlist. I continued to contact school for assistance in locating employment, continued to update profile on company student portal for jobs and registered with TWC. I was never helped and just referred to the website for students and job posting. Within a year after graduating I started receiving bills and calls regarding my balance.

I again explained I was not working in the field I graduated from and still needed assistance. Again I was referred to the same website as before.

My credit has suffered due to their deceit and I have never worked in the fields of study from the school.How can I pay if I do have the money from the false promises I was to earn from attending the school

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person is quite happy with professors and stated that there is a room for improvement of corrupt business practices and tuition fees. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss not as described of devry university program. Devry University needs to issue a partial refund according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned devry university program in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Devry University.

Had an Experience with Devry University?

Comments

Chicago, Illinois, United States #1238229

Same here, I can't find a job with my degree anyway. I told my coworkers about DeVry and I was laughed to scorn. Just a terrible degree and stigma