1.9
Additional Fees
Equipment Quality
Scholarship, Grants and Programs

I received my B.S from DeVry with very few issues or concerns, as the degree was paid for in full by the G.I.Bill.

I stayed with the institution for my Graduate education because I knew I would get some credits transferred. Unfortunately, I struggled in two online courses that I pretty much was forced to teach myself. Both were math courses. I waited until they were my final two courses required to graduate, and I needed to retake them.

The Dean approved me retaking the courses. The week the classes began, headquarters sent me a dismissal email because my GPA fell below 3.0. They allow 3 retakes of every course. This is their policy in student handbook.

They did not allow me, a pretty good and faithful student, to do all I could to succeed. Everyone learns different, especially when they have to teach themselves, and the school offers little to no tutoring in person. Allowing me my right to retake the courses just meant more money for them, and they still denied me after initially saying yes in writing. Well...I have a lawyer now!

I was forced to go to another for-profit school to finish what I started, and they did not take most of my credits. I started my Grad degree from scratch. This is absurd! What would have been $50,000 in student loans became $100,000 plus interest.

Still, I am two classes short of completing my Master's as we speak, but I have run out of financial aid. What a waste of life having to retake the same classes at another for-profit. Honestly, they're all rip-offs. Also, my Bachelor degree from these jokers impress absolutely no one.

I am truly ashamed.

Take heed!PETITION: https://www.change.org/p/u-s-governors-it-s-time-for-profit-universities-pay-up-for-their-students?recruiter=31248970&utm_source=share_for_starters&utm_medium=copyLink

Review about: Devry University Program.

I liked: Professors.

I didn't like: Scammed me out of my money, Tuition fees.

Had an Experience with Devry University?

Comments